Waterpark Shutdown Alert
Please note Soaked! Waterpark will be closed for our planned bi-annual shut down to conduct deep cleaning and preventative maintenance from Monday, January 29, 2018, to Wednesday, January 31, 2018. The waterpark will reopen Thursday, February 1st, 2018.
Looking to learn a bit about pool parties – you’ve come to the right place!
A Soaked! kids’ pool party lets you and your guests enjoy:
- 3 hours of full access to the waterpark.
- A poolside guestroom where you can serve food and drinks, and put on your swimming gear.
- A selection of up to 39 time slots in which to host your party, Sunday through Thursday.
- Waterpark fun for parties of at least 2 supervising adults and up to 8 children.
- Food and drinks at every party. Feel free to bring your own delicious snacks or let us take care of the cooking by ordering from our Pool Party Pizza Menu.
A few other items we wanted to mention:
- Pool parties are for children 12 and under. Please let us know if your age group is older than this and we will see what we can do to accommodate you.
- While a minimum of 2 adults must be in attendance at each party, we strongly encourage having 4 or even 6 adults present. Trust us, having been through a few of these, you’ll appreciate the extra hands to help execute your party plans, to supervise the kids in attendance and of course those extra eyes which can be on the lookout for kids who may not be strong swimmers.
- A minimum of 1 adult must be present for every 4 children. That being said, our recommended ratio would be to have at least 1 adult for every 2 children.
- To ensure everyone can enjoy all that Soaked! Waterpark has to offer, we place limits on the number of pool parties taking place at one time. With that being said, more than one celebration may be booked during the same time. Please expect to share the park with others during your celebration – but don’t worry, there’s more than enough fun for everyone!