Here at Soaked! Waterpark, we’re all about three simple things: Safe. Clean. Fun.
From the pre-renovation research to the design of day-to-day operations, this three-part vision is behind everything we do for you – our guests.
There is a reason this is the first item on our list. Your safety is our top priority. We’ve made significant investments in technology, equipment and training – all with you in mind. Here are a few of the highlights:
- We always strive to hire pool attendants who have been certified in First Aid, CPR, Bronze Cross, Bronze Medallion or NLS.
Please Note: Being that Soaked! is a hotel waterpark, it is unsupervised most of the time. Parents are required to accompany their children at all times.
- State-of-the-art, epoxy flooring provides great foot traction for those excited kids.
- Waterslides with “run-outs” provide a safer alternative to dump pools. Now parents don’t have to catch their kids any more at the bottom of the waterslide!
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light, along with chlorine, significantly improves water quality and kills 99.9% of all bacteria in the water. UV Light also greatly improves indoor air quality, for both staff and guests alike.
- Our state-of-the-art chemical monitoring system continuously tracks and balances water chemistry to maintain optimal levels.
- Proper water flow is extremely important for filtration and water quality. Our investment in Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) ensure that correct water flow is maintained at all times.
- Zero-depth play areas such as the Blue Zone Spray Pad, Watermark™ digital water curtain and toddler area offer safe places for kids to play outside the pool, hot tub and slides.
- Lifejackets are provided free of charge in various sizes for your kids.
Please Note: Quantities may be limited on our busiest days and lifejackets are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our brand new air handling system ensures fresh air is continuously brought into the waterpark.
- Extra handrails on waterslide stairs are provided for both adults and children.
- Our toddler area is intentionally located off to the side, away from high foot traffic zones, giving our smallest guests a safe place to play.
We know that waterparks are known for fun and excitement, but there’s one more thing Soaked! takes very seriously: Cleanliness. From the water quality in the pool to our bathroom floors, we want to put your mind at ease.
Some examples of the tasks our staff are trained on include:
- Daily preventative maintenance inspections.
- Opening shift inspections and cleaning tasks.
- 30 minute cleaning checks (when waterpark is staffed).
- Closing shift inspections and cleaning tasks.
- Weekly deep cleaning, including pool deck scrubbing.
- Water chemistry testing every three hours, in addition to continuous electronic monitoring.
It’s what waterparks are known for and we’ve packed as much fun as possible into Soaked! Check out our Features page to see all of the fun that awaits you!